If you have a LinkedIn profile, you should make sure that you create a custom LinkedIn URL with your name in it. There is a handy “how to” on the LinkedIn site you can check out, and here are the steps:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Click Edit next to the URL under your profile photo.
- In the Your public profile URL box in the bottom right, click “Customize your public profile URL”.
- Type the last part of your new custom URL in the text box.
- Click Set Custom LinkedIn URL.
Easy peasy. Now you have your own custom LinkedIn URL. I recommend getting custom domains in all of your digital properties online as a major step.
Hope that helps!