Let’s get started! Order the “Asking the Best Sales Questions: Template and Guide” and build a deeper understanding of your customer today.
- Learn the questioning process
Follow a proven 5 step process for getting to the real information before you jump into your regular old sales pitch.
- Build a power list of questions to use
Utilize the guideline to build questions for every scenario and know how to get your customers thinking differently about their problems.
- Discover some key psychology insights
Find out how to leverage the science of influence and get inside the minds of your customers to better help them make decisions.
- Be more present in every customer interaction
Focus your attention on listening and being curious to give yourself an edge over your competition.
- Make your sales conversations more effortless
Take the pressure off thinking you have to close and instead learn how to better understand.
- Increase the deal size per customer
By learning how to dig deeper and help your customers frame their problems more effectively, you will discover hidden opportunities.
Have a look at this sample page:
Latest posts by Joe Girard (see all)
- The Top 5 Sales Mistakes (And How to Fix Them) - October 26, 2016
- Sales Conversation Roadmap [VIDEO] - April 1, 2016
- Strategy and Tax Guides for Freelancers and Contractors - March 14, 2016