- Decision making
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Many more!
- Identify what skills you already have – conduct a personal performance review
- Create a top five list -last month’s newsletter had a great resource with Strengthsfinder 2.0
- Practice promoting yourself – how do you convey your unique skills to others?
- Identify skills gaps – do you require additional training? Do you know what is happening in the labour market?
- Become the best YOU – keep working on completing the package
Do you have enough general skills to be employable?
What makes you special and unique?
Latest posts by Joe Girard (see all)
- The Top 5 Sales Mistakes (And How to Fix Them) - October 26, 2016
- Sales Conversation Roadmap [VIDEO] - April 1, 2016
- Strategy and Tax Guides for Freelancers and Contractors - March 14, 2016