BNET is an awesome resource for business professionals as well as students! It provides great, updated content to assist those who seek to be the best they can. Hopefully you find these articles as interesting as I do and feel free to post your comments about what else you would like to see!
The article below was especially interesting as it has some fundamentals as well as urges you to throw out the ABC (Always Be Closing) sales mentality in your sales process. I like that it says, “customers don’t need to be hammered into buying” and “when customers succumb to pressure, the inevitably resent you.” Great points and such relevant advice if you desire a LONG TERM sales career! The most important point is creating your OWN sense of urgency and realizing that the time to do something is NOW. I will write more on that in my blog on accountability. A fun read.
Here are the steps:
- STEP #1: Ignore the ABC Strategy
- STEP #2: Cultivate the Right Mindset
- STEP #3: Set an Objective for Every Meeting
- STEP #4: Constantly Check If You’re On Target
- STEP #5: Summarize, Then Make a Final Check
- STEP #6: Ask for the Business
How to Close a Sale in 6 Easy Steps: The article…
This is the post you’ve been waiting for. It explains, in 6 easy steps, how to close either a B2B or B2C sale.This method is based on a conversation with the brilliant and fascinating Linda Richardson, founder of the sales training firm Richardson and author of the huge bestseller Perfect Selling.Hang on to your hats, folks, because this is the real deal…
How will you incorporate these ideas into YOUR sales process?
Latest posts by Joe Girard (see all)
- The Top 5 Sales Mistakes (And How to Fix Them) - October 26, 2016
- Sales Conversation Roadmap [VIDEO] - April 1, 2016
- Strategy and Tax Guides for Freelancers and Contractors - March 14, 2016